Running as a stand-alone solution or in a Channel-in-a-Box configuration, ATHENSA Airbox 7 Playout provides the necessary playout automation processes, needed in today’s broadcast facilities. Its modular architecture makes it suitable not only for broadcasting organizations of any size but for media professionals who need seamless content playout automation. Available in UHD/HD/SD-SDI or IP streaming, ATHENSA Airbox 7 Playout secures unattended operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Athensa AirBox 7 Playout
- Seamless 4K playout with CG branding (It is hardware dependent on the broadcast board used)
- Collapsible playlist
- K-playlist: graphically represents the playlist items based on their duration relative to the playlist duration
- User definable interface
- Every clip in the playlist (except the one which is currently playing) can be trimmed, edited or re-positioned
- Multi Parallel Output (MPO): ATHENSA PLAYOUT MPO enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content. SD/HD-SDI (with real-time rescaling) and IP streaming
- Multi-channel multi-language audio and subtitling capabilities
- Loudness control
- Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
- Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
- Playback of clips still being ingested
- Playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session
- Live products are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams
- For automated playout ATHENSA PLAYOUT allows fixed-time scheduling of items inside playlist for weeks ahead.
- Third party device control
- Detailed Playout Log
- Can be controlled by external automation via GPI, DTMF, VDCP
- ATHENSA PLAYOUT SDK
|Compression||MPEG2, WMV/VC1, MPEG1, MPEG4, AVC/H.264, JPEG 200, AVC-Intra, Apple ProRes 422, DV, HDV, DVC Pro, DVCPro 50, DVCPro HD|
|Format||PAL, NTSC, 1080i HD, 720p HD, 1080p HD, UHD, 4K 2160p, DCI 4K 2160p|
|Bitrate||1-15 Mbit/s in MPEG2 MP@ML; 1-50 Mbit/s in MPEG2 422P@ML; 1-80 Mbit/s in MPEG2 MP@HL; 25 Mbit/s with HDV and DV; up to 80 Mbit/s MPEG2 HD HP@HL; up to 40 Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Baseline/Main; up to 80 Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Main/High; class 50 and 100 AVC-Intra|
|Color sampling||4:2:0 – MPEG Main Profile (incl.HDV); 4:2:2 – MPEG2 4:2:2 Profile; 4:2:0/ 4:1:1 – DV 25 Mbit/s; 4:2:0 – WMV and AVC; 4:2:2 – Apple ProRes; 4:2:0 – AVC-Intra|
|Compression||MPEG audio Layer 1 or 2; AAC audio; Uncompressed PCM; Windows Media Audio; Dolby Digital (AC3)|
|Bitrate (Mpeg audio)||64-384 Kbit/s|
SurCode for Dolby Digital is Manifuctured license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Media File Formats
|HAVC/H.265||Transport Stream, QuickTime|
|MPEG2||MPG (Program Stream); M2P (Program Stream); M2T (Transpor Stream); TS (TransportStream); Open DML AVI and WAV (mono and stereo); QuickTime; MXF; GXF|
|DV||OpenDML Type 1 and Type 2 AVI; QuickTime; DV; MFX; GXF|
|HDV||MPG (Transport Stream); M2T/TS (Transport Stream); QuickTİme; 4MXF; GXF|
|H.264-AVC/ MPEG4 part10||TS (Transport Stream – SPTS and MPTS)|
|MPEG1||MPG (System Stram)|
Minimum System Requirments
|CPU||Single intel i7 (9th Generation) CPU|
|RAM||16 Gigabyte (GB) DDR4 RAM|
|HDD||256 GB SSD System Disk, Enterprise Video Disk|
- 4K Ultra HD support
4K Playout and optional embed 4K CG support
- NDI protocol support via IP
You can use NDI based hardware and software like NewTek TriCaster with Airbox7 and Titlebox 7 easily.
- Multi Parallel Output (MPO)
Multi Parallel Output (MPO): ATHENSA PLAYOUT MPO enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content. SD/HD-SDI (with real-time rescaling) and IP streaming
Virtual MPO Engine supports YouTube – Facebook e : Adobe Flash Media Encoder, LiveStream.com, App)
- Live Stream Input
Airbox 7 supports UDP/RTP/RTMP sources as a live source input.
- AJA and Blackmagic support
AJA Corvid and Blackmagic Decklink supports provides high quality broadcast according to your needs.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Do you need help ?
Please click the button above and download the Remote Assistant Software. After you have run the program please share the ID information with our technical support team